- Integration and Testing Engineer
- Position Overview
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Developing functional solution architecture and design, application and integration development and software application testing processes including software interface testing.
- Familiarity with designing and developing RESTful APIs.
- Perform functional, integration, and performance testing of software applications.
- Execute test cases and document test progress and incident tracking.
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- At Minimum 10 years of experience in software development, integration and testing.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
Our client is looking for an Application Integration and Testing engineer with background in software development. Engineer should have experience in development and implementation of RESTful APIs in a wide range of low-level software applications. Experience in performing functional, regression and system integration testing. Supporting in-house and in-the-field engineering activities including travel to customer sites.
Location : New York, NY (Local Only)
Office : 90% Onsite / 10% Remote
Type : Corp-to-Corp or 1099
Duration : 6 month / 1 year
Rate : Based on experience